Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's the Juno rule...

Juno ask, Juno get. My Grandpa Kampen taught me that early on. That's why I beg. Every once in a while it works, and when it does it makes it all worthwhile. Well...I guess it embarrasses my parents when they have guests over. Stupid. Saturday night they had a little dinner at the apartment with some Belgians and they locked me up at dinner. So rude. I cried a bit, but come on...I have some dignity. After I realized they were serious, I decided to get back at them. I pooped and peed on their bath mat. BOO YEAH. Unfortunately, karma came back and bit me on the tail. Mom had a glass of wine and wanted to dress me to be cute. I'm getting real sick of it. I would prefer a night alone with Gigi instead of this. Go ahead, laugh. I'm channeling my inner Snoop Dogg.

1 comment:

Tippa Feltman said...

avgrhhHi Gracie! I am Maxie's mom! You have not met Maxie yet, but I can tell you two girls would get along great! I love that your mommy spoils you as much as I spoil Maxie!! You two have a wonderful life!

I love your adventures! Keep having fun!